The SFL Tungsten 'CHEB-HEAD' is the first product of our terminal tackle range.
Cheb-Heads (also called Cheburashka or Flex head) have many, highly attractive attributes for the modern lure angler:
- Fish your lure with different weights without having to remove the hook.
- Decide if you want to fish weedless or not on the spot.
- Allow floating lures to unfold their FULL potential.
- Give the lure maximum action due to the flexible hinge.
- De-connecting lure and weight, making it easier for the predator to inhale the bait.
- The ultra-high density of tungsten, lets you work with much smaller weights and at the same time generates insane feedback from underneath the surface right into your fingertips.
- Smaller weights = less visual distraction from your lure.
- The material is extremely hard (above titanium on "Mohs scale of hardness"), this makes deformations upon "bridge casts" etc. impossible, makes the product nearly indestructible and keeps the clasp entrance/exit free from misshaped metal. (usually happening with lead alternatives)
- It is environmentally friendly.
Why SFL Cheb-Heads?
- Tested and optimised by experienced anglers in the UK.
Extra sturdy clasp to:
- avoid bending.
- fiddling around when its cold.
- withstand the force of a large predator.
- Perfect angle of hinge for an optimum lure presentation.
- No big brand name mark up. One of the most competitive prices out there!